It has to weight under 4lbs and you have to fill out a small customs form (CN22) when you describe the contents (1) be vague like books or school supplies. This is so the contents won’t get stolen.
Here are a few more hints about mailing letters and packages
- It can take a month for them to reach me.
- Lost letters and packages are not unheard of.
- Number your letters, it will let me know if I've missed one.
- Packages may be subject to intense heat, small mammals and theft.
- Padded envelopes will cost less than boxes.
- Send postcards in envelopes, as they tend to get lost or stolen.